Welcome to The OpenRiskNet reference site.
This page provides a temporary landing page for end users that lists the available resources. The page is (manually) updated when new resources become available.
You will need to login to access some of these sites. Instructions on how to login can be found here.
OpenRiskNet and Thrid-Party Workflow Managers and Scripting Tools
Graphical User Interface Access to OpenRiskNet Applications
OpenRiskNet Data Sources
Example Workflows based on OpenRiskNet Tools
- Jupyter Notebook: Access TG-Gates data for seleted compounds, select differentially expressed genes and identifier relevant pathways
API Definitions for OpenRiskNet Applications and Data
- Lazar Toxicity Predictions
- Modeling Web
- JGU WEKA REST Service
- Jaqpot Modeling and Analysis Services
- BridgeDb identifier mapping service (Includes Homo sapiens, Mus musculus, Rattus norvegicus and metabolites)
- BridgeDb identifier mapping service (Includes all BridgeDb mapping files)
- eNanoMapper database
You will need administrative privileges to access these sites.